Young Adult Creative Writing Workshops (YACWW)

Monday, October 23, 2006

yabookscentral

Thanks to YA author Bev Rosenbaum I learned of this fantastic site. Young Adult (& Kids) Books Central has everything you could want to know about books. You can find reviews on your favorite books, author interviews and bios and much more. What I really like is that they are open to volunteers. Have you ever thought about doing a review? This is great writing experience, not to mention the fun of reading and talking about books you like. Take a moment and check out the site and don't leave without entering for the YABC Giveaway!

Also, stop by Bev Rosenbaum's website and learn about her October 2006 release, I Was A Teenage Popsicle. I've ordered the book through Amazon and after I've read it, I plan on having Bev join us here for a Q&A. Hope you can join us.

--Patrizia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home