Young Adult Creative Writing Workshops (YACWW)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Exciting Rap Trailer for Simone Elkeles New Release!

Simone Elkeles, author of Perfect Chemistry has put together this absolutely fantastic rap trailer for her YA book. She’s got two versions, the uncut and the G-rated. I watched the uncut. It’s clever, it’s hip and it’s a must-see. I won’t say any more. Get yourself over to her website and check this trailer out. Tell me what you think and tell me you don’t want to go out and buy this book.

Major kudos to Simone!

www.simonelkeles.net

Coming in December 2008!

A modern tale of star-crossed lovers with a fresh urban twist. At Fairfield High School, on the outskirts of Chicago , everyone knows that south-siders mixing with north-siders can be explosive. So when Brittany Ellis and Alejandro “Alex” Fuentes are forced to be lab partners in chemistry class, this human experiment leads to unexpected revelations – that Brittany ’s flawless reputation is a cover for her troubled home life, that Alex’s bad-boy persona hides his desire to break free from gang ties, and that when they’re together, life somehow makes more sense. Breaking through the stereotypes and expectations that threaten to keep Brittany and Alex apart, Perfect Chemistry takes readers to both sides of the tracks in a passionate love story about looking beneath the surface.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Rhonda Helms said…

    I saw this, too, and giggled fiercely!!

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I was definitely impressed and hooked. Simone went to a lot of effort to get this professionally made and I really think it's worth every penny. I hope it gets lots of views on You Tube.

     
  • At 4:34 AM, Anonymous writing workshop nyc said…

    I was definitely impressed and hooked. Simone went to a lot of effort to get this professionally made and I really think it's worth every penny. I hope it gets lots of views on You Tube.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home